Amazing Patients Stories


Sent to us from Nikky on 1-18-2017, her story is amazing!

In 1990, I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma (bone marrow cancer).  My oncologist in Toronto started me on a treatment of chemotherapy involving Malphagan (a mustard gas) and Prednisone (a steroid to control inflammation).  I was on that regimen for 5 to 6 years.  Eventually my skin started to turn grey, so I decided to try an alternative treatment – energy work – Chi Quong.  Within 6 months I was told my cancer was in remission.  I did the energy work twice a day.  In 2010, I started doing Chi Quong once a day, eventually decreasing the energy work.  In January 2016 the cancer came back.  In February 2016, I was shoveling snow and I put my back out.  Because I could not get relief from the pain, I went to see my oncologist in Thunder Bay who sent me for an MRI.  The MRI revealed a herniated disk and a shattered disk T-11 and T-12.

On June 1st, I conceded to start chemotherapy consisting of:

Once a week on the same day, Cyclophosphamide 50 mg (also known as Procytox) chemo, 10 pills in the morning with food.  Blood work followed by Bortezomid (also known as Velcade) a belly injection chemo.

Every 5 weeks I took Zole Dronic Acid (known as Zometa) which strengthens bones but destroys the jaw bone, Dexamethasone 4 mg (a cortisone steroid) to control nausea and vomiting, amounting to 10 pills for 4 days after chemo, and Ranitidine to reduce stomach acid taken 2 times a day.

Prior to taking the oral chemotherapy and the other prescribed pill form medication, my sister changed the frequency of these pills so that the meds were compatible with my frequency, therefore eliminating any side effects that I would normally experience.  During my doctor’s appointments my oncologist alluded to the fact that I was a good Stem Cell Infusion candidate.  An appointment was arranged for me to visit the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in Toronto.

In October 2016, I decided to go to the Blu Room in Saint-Sauveur, Québec.  Before going there I set the intention of receiving a “miracle”.  I had 19 treatments in 9 days.  When I came back to Thunder Bay, I went to see my oncologist who was shocked to see that my IGA (myeloma count) had dropped so rapidly from 19.1 in January to 1.63 in November, since in May the count had registered at 18.2. 

In December 2016, I went to the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in Toronto.  While there, they did tests to check my heart, lungs, blood and teeth so see what state my body was in.  I then had an orientation informing me of the process involved in having the Stem Cell Infusion.  The procedure was overwhelming, so, I decided not to have the procedure done.

I knew my cancer was gone because of the “miracle” I had received in the Blue Room.  I feel great.  My skin pigment has increased and my mobility is normal again.  The pronounced curvature in my spine has decreased by 50 %.  I am elated and forever grateful to have received such a great gift.



Comments are closed.